Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Dear husband

The only problem working with your other half is that they don't do what you want them to when you want them to...

My husband, who is also my business partner, designed and maintains the green eyed frog web site fitting it in with other 'more important' work. He photographs new products when they come in which are then supposed to go up on the site, however sometimes the photos can sit on the camera for weeks before he gets a chance to put them up. I apologise for products listed which do not have photos this is the reason why...

When the Christmas gifts arrive I've told him to get a move on otherwise Christmas will be over by the time the photos go up. I call it motivation he calls it nagging.


It all gets done in the end and what a good job he makes (if he reads this blog!).

1 comment: