Friday, September 29, 2006

Deodorant Dilemma

Hemp Oil Roll-on DeodorantA few years ago I read an article on the WEN (Womens Environmental Network) web site about how chemicals in deodorants were found in breast cancer tumours and could be a contributing factor. With breast cancer on the increase what can you do to prevent it? Well apart from the obvious like a healthy diet and lifestyle you could have lots of children and breast feed but thats not everyone's choice. I have 3 children and breast fed for around 4 years in total but is there anything a little easier than going through childbirth three times!? I have opted for the au natural deodorant when at home ie none or if I'm going out, as a special treat for those closest to me, I wear an organic, aluminium and alcohol free brand made from Hemp oil and aloe vera.

Green Eyed Frog also sell a range for men including the Thai Deodorant stone and the Homme Stay Fresh. So... there is no need to lose friends over your choice of au natural deodorant. You can stay cool, fresh and healthy at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment