Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Mummy, I Prefer Shop Pizza!

"Mummy, is it shop pizza?" the children ask when I tell them we have pizza for dinner.

"No, its mummy's pizza" I reply.

"Oh no, why do we have to have your pizza, we like shop pizza" they say.

Mummy now gets annoyed and says in a high pitched voice "mummy's pizza is good for you and much nicer because its made from organic wholemeal flour, organic cheese & mushrooms and vegetables from the garden - and I have just spent AN HOUR IN THE KITCHEN MAKING IT"

"Mummy, is it shop pizza?" the three year old pipes in.

Mummy puts the food on the table and says eat it or go without...

What do you do when they say this, its so frustrating? Good food with organic ingredients made with love is far better than a frozen shrink wrapped wilted thing from the supermarket but they are not convinced and think I'm a horrible mummy for making them eat such nasty food!
If you would like my recipe for pizza just ask...

No comments:

Post a Comment