Friday, January 05, 2007

New Greener Year Resolution

In the Green Eyed Frog household we all try to be a little bit greener each year. This year we have decided to grow more veg and fruit in the garden, make more jams & pickle and do more batch baking/cooking for the freezer.

Personally I am really going to try and buy all my clothes secondhand. I used to get quite a lot from ebay but prefer to see what I'm buying so now that my youngest child is at pre-school a couple of mornings a week I can take the opportunity to do a bit of retail therapy. Should really be working on these precious mornings but rewards are just as good!

Did you know that the Sue Ryder Shops do loyalty cards with discounts and money off so thats my first stop. There are some really first class charity shops round here with good quality clothes with a far better choice than the high street stores. So why not give it a go...

No comments:

Post a Comment